Made from Sugar Cane 100% recyclable I have used many sprayers over the years and this is by far my personal favorite. The design is sleek and subtly based on a silhouette of a duck...quack! Very light to handle with great control over the pressure, which is perfect when watering or misting houseplants such as succulents. The best feature apart from being eco friendly is how Katu mists...I have found with a lot of other sprayers they tend to burst out heavy droplets of water rather than a fine mist, which is not ideal.
What are Bioplastics?
Bioplastics have the same physical and chemical properties as regular plastic. The difference is that sugarcane-based bioplastics generate far fewer carbon dioxide emissions during production. Bioplastics are also 100 percent recyclable and some even biodegradable.
- A small handheld 1.25-liter capacity compression sprayer capable of delivering 3 Bar pressure (45 PSI).
- This variant comes with a tank made from a green eco-plastic manufactured from sugarcane plastic. This handy sprayer is suitable for the delivery of herbicides, fungicides, fertilizers, wood preservatives, cleaning products, and kerosene.
- The adjustable nozzle means the spray can be set from a jet to a fine mist.
- Capable of 3 Bar (45 PSI) pressure
- 1.25-liter capacity
- Large inlet for easy filling
- Safety valve to avoid over pressurisation
- Made from high-density polyethylene
- Dimensions: 415 × 280 × 305 mm